Friday 18 March 2011

Recent Creativity

In textiles in the 'Creatives Studies' department in my school, I am making a cuddly toy - that is my class' theme. I will hopefully finish it the next textiles lesson because I've stuffed it and all I have to do now is sew the last hole together. It's top half is red and it's bottom half is black and it has two googly eyes and a green oval mouth. It is about 25cm tall, about 13cm wide and about 5cm thick. I will post photo of it when it's finished.

In art in the 'Creative Studies' department, we are sill doing the work on 'Paolozzi'. When he was a child he collected cigarette cards and one of them had a train on it. We were supposed to pick a few different things of his work, his style or what he collected, so I chose the train and a few other things to go around it. When that's done I'll post a photo of it too.

In the Music department I am practicing a song for the school 'Rock Show' with my band. I am playing lead guitar and lead vocals. The song we are doing is 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' by 'Nirvana'. Here is the music video of it:


Video from NirvanaVEVO on YouTube.

Tristan

No comments:

Post a Comment