Sunday 11 September 2011

'What Is Your Favourite Song' Poll

I've made a poll of a wide range of rock songs that you can choose from. Please select a song or two, or even 3 of your choice that you like. As I said, there is a wide range of rock songs, so even if you don't like rock that much, you'll still probably find something on there, such as the 'Beatles', a song of theirs is on the list, loads of people like the 'Beatles', even if their not a big fan of rock because are so classic. I like all of the songs myself, I love rock, and I love playing rock songs too! The rock songs on the list have such a wide range that you will see as soft rock as 'Bob Dylan' to as heavy metal as 'Metallica'. So please select 1, 2 or 3 songs from the poll, it is under 'Other Recommended Blogs' on the left side bar. Please leave a comment on this post when you've voted. It closes at midday on Christmas (UK Winter Timezone).

Tristan

No comments:

Post a Comment